Sunday, August 5, 2007

What Happened to Cass McBride

What an absolutely brilliant book by Gail Giles! What Happened to Cass McBride is one of those books that grips the reader from the beginning and never lets go.

Cass McBride, a popular high school student, goes to bed one night and when she wakes up she is no longer in her bed. She has been buried alive. Who did this to her? Why?

I was left with one burning question as I read this book, and on the off chance that Ms. Giles would be reading this I just have to ask...What the heck is dry thirty?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I think polite post. Expressly the title attracted me to review the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I about the brief should secure more info then it has.