Sunday, January 14, 2007

King Dork by Frank Portman

I'm so excited! I finally got my very own signed copy of King Dork by Frank Portman. Even though I am a late 20 somthing gal, this book spoke to me, Tom became a very real part of my life. I actually listened to this book when driving to work, then got so hooked that I had to buy a copy. Well I bought a copy, then visited Portman's blog where I learned that I could buy a signed copy. I had to get right on that, so I bought one even though I promised my darling husband that I would refrain from buying anymore books. I mean I had to, it was a chance to own a signed copy of a book that is sure to become an ultimate classic.

One of the best parts of this book was band practice when Sam Hellerman was rocking out on the clarinet. Yes, the clarinet is an insturment of beauty, who knew that it had such awesome rock-n-roll potential...

No comments: